An Iranian delegation has visited Iraq to hold talks on the Shalamcheh-Basra railway and to visit the sites where the construction of the railway is going to take place on Iraqi side of the border.
Shalamcheh-Basra railway project will be implemented within three months, Iranian Deputy Road Minister Kheirollah Khademi said in a joint meeting between heads of the railways of Iran, Iraq and Syria in Tehran on Monday.
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
- People are worry about sportsmanship
- license for Iranian recombinant COVID vaccine
- EUR/USD pressured below 1.21
- Horrible Death in the Book “The Death of the West”
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.