Hezbollah Secretary General Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah warned that any US war against Iran in future will be a war against the entire Resistance Axis.
Secretary General of Lebanon's Hezbollah resistance movement, Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah, has warned that any war against Iran would not stop at the Islamic Republic's borders, and it would cause the entire Middle East region to "erupt".
Hezbollah Secretary General Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah said during a televised address on Monday that holding general election in Lebanon was a big national accomplishment for this country. “I extend my appreciation and gratitude to all who delivered on their duties,” said Hezbollah Secretary General Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah, on Monday. His remarks at a televised address […]
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
- OPEC+ Compliance With Production Cuts Slips To 75%
- Tehran, Baghdad to Meet $20b Trade
- Much Fuss About Rejecting Fishy Vaccine
- Iran Exporting Heavy Water to Eight Countries
- FA Cup 4th & 5th round draw
- Esteghlal escape defeat against Persepolis
- Iran to mend ancient Iranian Taq-e Kasra monument in Iraq
- New warships join Iranian Navy’s southern fleet
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.