The Israeli regime controls 36 areas in Area C of the occupied West Bank and is planning to convert them into settlements and military camps, a report said.
Israel approved the construction of over 1,300 new settler units across the occupied West Bank.
- 17 Iranian books picked for Biennial of Illustrations Bratislava 2021
- Nazemi elected Motorcycle and Automobile Federation of Iran president
- Nazanin Zaghari released
- FATF bills as leg cuffs on Iran economy
- Iran, Ireland Foreign Ministers meet
- Zionists threats, out of desperation
- ‘constructive’ plan for nuclear talks
- Defense Ministry unveils indigenous weapons
- Velayati receives Putin’s message
- JCPOA subject to lifting of sanctions by US
- Trio of Persian Gulf Islands Are “integral” Part of Iran
- Central Banks Urged to Boost Barter Trade Between Iran and Armenia
- Oil extends gains on OPEC+ supply restraint
- Gharibabadi highlights Tel Aviv accountability in terrorist attack on late Iranian scientist
- Russia, Turkey Want to Salvage Iran Nuclear Deal
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.