Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian and his Russian counterpart Alexander Novak discussed issues pertain to the two countries 15th Joint Economic Committee meeting over phone, IRIB reported on Tuesday.
Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said the U.S. sanctions on Iran and Venezuela are having a negative impact on global energy markets.
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
- People are worry about sportsmanship
- license for Iranian recombinant COVID vaccine
- EUR/USD pressured below 1.21
- Horrible Death in the Book “The Death of the West”
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.