The 19th Royan International Research Award has named Iranian and foreign winners for their tremendous contributions to the fields of stem cell research and infertility treatment. Royan International Research Award, founded by the late director of Royan Institute, Dr. Saeid Kazemi Ashtiani, aims at encouraging researchers and appreciation of their efforts. This annual award is a prize […]
Scientists at Iran’s Royan Research Institute has succeeded in producing the country’s third cloned goat belonging to Murcia-Granada breed of goat. Dr. Mahdi Hajian, Head of Embryology Department at Isfahan Campus of Royan Research Institute, made the announcement asserting “following successful cloning of Saanen and Alpine goats, we sought to clone a third one from […]
- IAEA Not a Place for Political Games
- The President of Uzbekistan Called for Raising Cooperation Within the ECO to a New Higher Level
- Iran Hand-Woven Carpet Exports Rise 16.4% in 9 Months
- President Warns Over Delay in Lifting Sanctions
- Rouhani says delay is not good for lifting sanctions
- Khademalsharieh named as FIDE Athletes Commission
- US Ain al-Asad base targeted with Katyusha rockets: report
- Tehran, Seoul agree on mechanism for return of frozen assets
- For the Love of Shia, Is It Really for Islam?
- Tehran, Kiev Eye Resolving Problems in Way of Bilateral Trade
- Iran-Russia Trade Volume Surpasses $1b in 10 Months
- Vaccine mass production line approved
- $3m is allocated for revival of wetlands
- Iranian Greco-Roman wrestlers shine at Ukrainian Memorial
- Energy Transition Could Cut Oil Prices By $10 Per Barrel
Iraqi sources reported that the US military base in Ain al-Asad was targeted by rockets.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.