Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei approved a proposal to grant amnesty to 2,315 Iranian prisoners on the occasion of the 41st anniversary of the Islamic Revolution’s victory.
TEHRAN – Iranian people from all walks of life poured into streets on Monday to attend nationwide rallies to mark the 40th anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution’s victory, known as Bahman 22nd in Iran. IRAN NEWS NATIONAL DESK The huge turnout came in a rainy day despite all the economic pressures and sanctions imposed […]
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
- Japan Keen to Expand Ties With Iran
- Iran Oil Product Exports Hit Record High Despite Sanctions
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said that Iran is not interested in direct contact with the US, and the JCPOA is the right format that the talks should take place in.
Gold markets broke down a bit from the 50 day EMA during the Friday session as traders are paying close attention to the US dollar gaining.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.