German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Thursday urged the European Union to reach a deal on a recovery plan worth 750 billion euros ($843 billion) by the end of July to kickstart an economy battered by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.