Iranian Transport and Urban Development Minister Mohammad Eslami said the country will soon issue a final statement on a Ukrainian jet that crashed near Tehran in January.
The second round of talks between Iran and Ukraine over the issue of the Ukrainian aircraft's crash will be held in October 2020 in Tehran.
An Iranian delegation will visit Ukraine on Wednesday and Thursday to discuss compensation for a Ukrainian plane that crashed near Tehran in January.
A high ranking Ukrainian delegation held talks with Ali Shamkhani, secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council in Tehran.
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
- Japan Keen to Expand Ties With Iran
- Iran Oil Product Exports Hit Record High Despite Sanctions
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.