Iranian filmmaker and screenwriter Pouran Derakhshandeh says her next movie will be about the popular South Korean boy band BTS, which she says has as many as 9 million fans in Iran.
Globally acclaimed Iranian filmmaker Pouran Derakhshandeh is slated to open the 10th Jagran Film Festival in India, also known as the world’s largest 'Travelling Film Festival' (TFF), with her latest film “Under the Smokey Roof”.
- Iran-UAE Trade Is a Win-Win One
- Iran Trade With EAEU a Smart Action to Encounter Sanctions
- New Delhi Seeks Developing Cooperation With Tehran
- Oil steady as U.S. oil stockpiles drop
- US Not seeking peace in Afghanistan
- President Rouhani criticizes EU partners for lack of commitment
- Oman strategic partner of Iran: CBI Governor
- Behavior in lifting sanctions important
- Gold Price Prediction, Prices are Poised to Move as Volatility Contracts
- Backstage of World Economic Forum
- France Opposes U.S. Policy on Restricting Access to Medicine
- Global economy to grow 5.5 per cent in 2021 after 3.5 per cent contraction in 2020, IMF forecasts
- Tehran-Stockholm Cooperation Concentrated on Capital Goods
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.