The Iranian ambassador to the Netherlands described a recent Western-backed motion against Syria in the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) as “unacceptable, unbalanced, and politically-motivated”.
Syria condemned a recent decision that Western states sought to pass during an emergency conference of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), considering it an attempt to politicize the organization’s work. “The Syria expresses deep concern over the blackmail tactics and threats adopted by a group of Western states, especially the ones […]
TEHRAN – Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons had verified the elimination of 25 out of 27 chemical weapons production facilities in Syria, senior OPCW said. The Director-General of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Ahmet Uzumcu made the remarks in a note in his forty-ninth monthly progress report on Monday, […]
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.