Chairman of Parliament’s national security commission said Iran will not agree to EU’s trade mechanism if it is aimed at putting all of Iran’s oil revenues into one place which could be taken advantage of by US.
The US-led sanctions, imposed to squeeze Iran’s oil-reliant economy by restricting oil revenues, has made the need for moving toward a non-oil economy for Iran ever-increasing.Iran's Oil Export
Governor of the Central Bank of Iran said Sat. that the foreign currency generated from oil revenues will be allocated to the import of necessity and strategic goods. Abdolnaser Hemmati, Governor of the Central Bank of Iran, said in a meeting with the board of governors and members of Iran Chamber of Commerce on Saturday […]
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.