– Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has won the snap presidential election in Kazakhstan with 70.96%, the Central Election Commission informed during a briefing on Monday after counting all electoral ballots.
- Desecration Under Name of Freedom of Expression
- Tehran-Hungary Trade Up Over 44%
- Tehran to Host Forum on Iran-Venezuela Economic Ties
- ICCIMA to Dispatch a Trade Delegation to Prague
- Iranian Film “Katvoman” to Compete in FIFAK
- Inflation Rate Falls Considerably Last Month
- Iraq tries to boost gas import from Iran
- Oral medicine for SMA patients delivered to Iran
- Thermal power plants’ generation capacity hits 72,000 MW
- Why EU rushed to unveil ‘final text’ in Vienna
- Palestinians Resolved to Bring Down Zionists
- Iran’s “Khayyam” Satellite Launched Into Orbit
- Iran U20 start 2022 AVC Cup on high note
- ICCIMA to host ECO CCI general assembly meeting
- Nasrallah: “Israel could not bear more missiles”
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
The value of trade between Iran and Hungary reached $19.350 million in the first five months of 2022, registering a 44.8 percent increase, year on year, according to the data released by Hungarian Central Statistical Office (known as KSH).
–Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (ICCIMA) is to hold a form to review latest economic relations of Iran and Venezuela on August 20.
Iranian film “Katvoman” directed by Hadi Sheibani” was selected as the only Iranian film for the Festival International du Film Amateur de Kélibia (FIFAK) in Tunisia.
The first shipment of Evrysdi, an oral medication used to treat spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), has been imported to the country, Saeed Azamian, CEO of the SMA Association of Iran, said on Tuesday.
Iran’s thermal power plants’ electricity generation capacity reached 72,000 megawatts (MW), an official with the country’s Thermal Power Plants Holding Company (TPPH) announced.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.