Joe Biden predicted that Donald Trump will step down if he loses his reelection bid in November.
US Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said on Friday that “there is no doubt” that the winner of November’s presidential election should pick Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement.
US President Donald Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the US election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”
- Oil steady as U.S. oil stockpiles drop
- US Not seeking peace in Afghanistan
- President Rouhani criticizes EU partners for lack of commitment
- Oman strategic partner of Iran: CBI Governor
- Behavior in lifting sanctions important
- Gold Price Prediction, Prices are Poised to Move as Volatility Contracts
- Backstage of World Economic Forum
- France Opposes U.S. Policy on Restricting Access to Medicine
- Global economy to grow 5.5 per cent in 2021 after 3.5 per cent contraction in 2020, IMF forecasts
- Tehran-Stockholm Cooperation Concentrated on Capital Goods
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
- AFC Club Competitions’ Group Stages to be played in centralized venues
- Ice loss accelerating at record rate
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.