The COVID-19 may have first passed to humans somewhere in southern China months before the outbreak in the city of Wuhan, a new study found.
Iran says the number of the novel coronavirus cases has risen to nearly 600, with the death toll hitting 43.
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
- OPEC+ Compliance With Production Cuts Slips To 75%
- Tehran, Baghdad to Meet $20b Trade
- Much Fuss About Rejecting Fishy Vaccine
- Iran Exporting Heavy Water to Eight Countries
- FA Cup 4th & 5th round draw
- Esteghlal escape defeat against Persepolis
- Iran to mend ancient Iranian Taq-e Kasra monument in Iraq
- New warships join Iranian Navy’s southern fleet
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.