TEHRAN – US columnist Stephen Lendman says that “Suu Kyi is a fraud and a US- Western darling.” “She reminds me in some ways of Mother Theresa, more myth than ‘saint of the gutters’”, Lendman tells the Mehr News. Following is the text of the interview: Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar are in a disastrous situation. […]
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said that Iran is not interested in direct contact with the US, and the JCPOA is the right format that the talks should take place in.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.