TEHRAN (Iran News) – National Iranian Tanker Company, NITC, has undertaken to overhaul 10 oil tankers since the beginning of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21), the company’s managing director told Mehr news agency. Nasrollah Sardashti also announced that two tankers have been already dry-docked for overhaul and as scheduled seven or eight more […]
Saudi authorities refuse to allow an Iranian oil tanker, which broke down off the coast of Jeddah early in May, to leave the port despite the fact that Iran has paid for the cost of the repairs.
The Iranian Foreign Ministry has summoned British Ambassador to Tehran Robert Macaire over the accusations levelled by London against Tehran over the Thursday attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman.
- People are worry about sportsmanship
- license for Iranian recombinant COVID vaccine
- EUR/USD pressured below 1.21
- Horrible Death in the Book “The Death of the West”
- President Inaugurates 60 Projects in Its Free Trade, Industrial Zones
- IRGC Ballistic Missiles Show Muscles at Indian Ocean
- Nuclear work absurd nonsense
- Iran distrusts Washington based on facts
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.