Iran has been restricting U.N. nuclear inspectors' access to its main uranium enrichment plant at Natanz, citing security concerns after what it says was an attack on the site by Israel in April, diplomats say.
President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday that Iran has mastered a level of knowledge that it is enriching uranium up to 63%, and that it can enrich uranium at any percentage it desires.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) says samples taken from the Natanz nuclear facility show Iran has enriched uranium to up to 63 percent, and that the purity level is “consistent with the fluctuations” announced by the Islamic Republic.
Speaking to Fars News Agency, Fereydoun Abbasi, head of the Energy Committee of the parliament recounted sabotage acts done in Natanz nuclear site, revealing new details about the recent power outage.
Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Baqeri says the recent measures taken by the resistance movements and their future moves will bring the Zionists to their senses.
The chairman of the Iranian Parliament’s Energy Committee believes Iran should take tough action in response to an act of sabotage at the country’s Natanz nuclear facility earlier this month, which Tehran has blamed on Israel.
Iran’s ambassador to the international organizations in Vienna has ruled out “odd speculations” about the country’s nuclear program, saying the change in the mode of Iran’s 60% uranium enrichment program is a “technical decision” which the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was informed about.
The Israeli military says a Syrian missile fired towards an Israeli warplane has overflown its target, landing near the occupying regime’s top-secret military nuclear facility Dimona.
American scholar Richard A. Falk believes Israel was behind the recent act of sabotage at Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility, saying the attack aimed to derail efforts to revive a landmark 2015 nuclear deal signed between Iran and major world powers.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.