Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
The power outage on Sunday at the Natanz nuclear site on Sunday morning decommissioned centrifuges and stopped the enriching process for a brief period of time. The Iranian officials called the incident an “act of sabotage”, “nuclear terrorism” and a “crime against humanity.”
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Tuesday strongly condemned EU’s passiveness towards the sabotage act in the Natanz nuclear facility, stating that the European Union must be ashamed of itself and promised that Iran’s nuclear industry will come back stronger.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
The spokesperson for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran confirmed that the security organizations have identified the elements behind a July blast at Natanz nuclear facility.
The International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA, said it had been informed about a recent incident at Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility.
The spokesman for the Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) has said the main cause of the incident occurred on July 2 at Natanz nuclear site has been determined and will be announced.