Iran has called on the World Health Organization (WHO) to push for the lifting of the “cruel sanctions” that have impaired the ability of nations to deal with the coronavirus.
Minister of Health and Medical Education in Iran, Saeed Namaki, and his counterpart in Russia, Mikhail Murashko held a videoconference on Tuesday, stressing cooperation between two countries in the fight against coronavirus.
In Iran, nearly 35,500 coronavirus patients have recovered from the disease so far.
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
- AFC Club Competitions’ Group Stages to be played in centralized venues
- Ice loss accelerating at record rate
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
- Iran is waiting for Biden to make the first diplomatic move
- Tehran-Doha Trade Has Not Changed
- Zarif in Baku Welcomes Aliyev’s Initiative for Regional Cooperation
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.