Iran’s Judiciary executed a man convicted of spying for the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Israeli spy service Mossad.
An American political analyst blamed the US and Israeli regimes for a recent military coup in Sudan and said the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Mossad were most likely behind the recent removal of Omar al-Bashir.
- Zarif turns down Reformist appeals to run for president
- Resumption of Protocol implementation ‘predicated on sanctions lifting’
- Erdogan calls on international community to give Israel ‘strong’ lesson
- Zarif in Syria to discuss bilateral, regional issues, including Palestine
- Taliban seize key district on outskirts of Afghan capital
- British Army killed innocent civilians in Belfast in 1971
- Muslim states urge end to crimes in Gaza
- Russia expels Romanian diplomat in tit-for-tat move
- Senior Iraqi cleric calls on world nations to support Palestinians against Israeli aggression
- IAEA says Iran enriched uranium to up to 63% purity
- Pakistan FM lauds moves by Iran, Saudi Arabia to reduce tensions
- On Reforms in Uzbekistan in the Field of Mass Media
- 53 Democratic leaders tell Biden to lift Iran sanctions
- Iran rejects Pentagon’s claim, denounces U.S. ‘unprofessional’ behavior in Hormuz
- Bibi’s big mistake: Fall of fake regime?