The country’s monetary base expansion in the first half of the current Iranian year was a modest one as he dismisses claims the lender used extra finances to fund imports.
- Israel leaving no stones unturned to stop Vienna talks, UK plays along
- U.S. launches blame game as Vienna talks resume
- Book on Iran theater pioneers published
- Exclusive exhibit of Iranian products kicks off in Damascus
- Iran planning to launch 3 satellites into space
- Mark Esper sues Pentagon for blocking parts of his memoir
- Iran to unveil first marine diesel engine soon
- POGC begins new exploration operation in South Pars field
- Iran to Focus on Removal of U.S. Sanctions in Vienna
- Israeli President’s visit to holy site draws fierce reaction
- Iran embarks on “neighborhood” foreign policy
- Iran unveils modern domestically-made customs equipment, systems
- U.S. faces a diminishing range of choices in Vienna
- Non-oil trade rises 40% in 8 months yr/yr
- Vaccination of 4m Afghan refugees a great achievement for Iran: WHO
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Iran is going ahead with the launch of three satellites into orbit in line with a national plan to develop the space industry over the last 10 years.
Former Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper on Sunday sued the Pentagon, accusing officials of improperly blocking significant portions of an upcoming memoir about his tenure under President Donald J. Trump.
The commander of the Iranian Navy has announced that the first marine diesel engine, which is designed and built entirely by Iranian experts, will be unveiled soon.
After long months of patience, diplomats from Iran and world powers will reconvene in Vienna again on Monday to redress the situation resulting from the 2018 U.S. withdrawal from a 2015 nuclear agreement.
The value of Iran’s non-oil trade rose 40 percent during the first eight months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-November 21), as compared to the same period of time in the past year, the head of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) announced.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.