Pfizer Inc and Moderna Inc are testing their COVID-19 vaccines against the new fast-spreading version of the virus that has emerged in Britain.
Moderna Inc Chief Executive Officer Stephane Bancel expects interim results from its COVID-19 vaccine trial in November.
COVID-19 vaccine made by US biotech firm, Moderna, induced a robust immune response and prevented the coronavirus from replicating in the noses and lungs of monkeys.
The US biotech firm Moderna said Tuesday it would enter the final stage of human trials for its COVID-19 vaccine on July 27.
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
- AFC Club Competitions’ Group Stages to be played in centralized venues
- Ice loss accelerating at record rate
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
- Iran is waiting for Biden to make the first diplomatic move
- Tehran-Doha Trade Has Not Changed
- Zarif in Baku Welcomes Aliyev’s Initiative for Regional Cooperation
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.