Leader of the Islamic Revolution has expressed condolences over the demise of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Hussaini Shahroudi, a prominent Shia Marja.
Iranian Foreign Ministry has extended deepest sympathies and condolences to the government and nation of Zimbabwe over a deadly tropical storm that killed and wounded dozens of people on Friday.
President Hassan Rouhani sent a message of condolences over the bush crash in Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch that left a number of students dead and injured, calling on the related authorities to look into the causes of the accident closely to stop such accidents from happening again. “I hereby pray to the […]
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.