A member of the Expediency Council, Gholamreza Mesbahi Moghadam, said Sat. the date for holding a session on reviewing Iran’s accession to the two FATF-related bills is still uncertain.
A member of the Expediency Council, Gholamreza Mesbahi Moghadam, said the country would not endorse the FATF-related bills as a prerequisite for the EU’s trade mechanism INSTEX.
- The presidency and presidential elections in Iran
- China’s Xi says world needs justice, not hegemony in veiled reference to US
- No Concessions beyond JCPOA: Iranian Spokesman
- Resistance Front Dealing Successive Blows to Foes:Qaani
- Some 200 Terrorists Killed in Russian Airstrike in Syria
- Bulgarian companies eager for entering Iranian market
- Iran to produce nanotechnology products in other countries
- FM Qureshi’s upcoming visit to iran
- Trump warns over Biden moves encouraging Beijing Moscow coop
- Govt spox rules out any concession in Vienna diplomacy
- interim agreement in JCPOA baseless
- Electricity supplied to 62 villages in 16 provinces
- Iran jointly producing COVID-19 vaccines with three countries
- Netanyahu is in sheer despair
- New constitution sole way out of crisis in protest-hit Bahrain: Sheikh Qassim
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.