Reports from the Iraqi Kurdistan media says that in a shooting in a restaurant in capital Erbil against the staff of the Turkish consulate there, three people, including the Turkish deputy consul, have been killed.
Director General of Kurdistan province Customs Office Bakhtiar Rahmanipour said on Tue. that more than $1 billion worth of goods was transited from Kurdistan’s Bashmaq border crossing in the current Iranian calendar year (started March 21, 2019).
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
- OPEC+ Compliance With Production Cuts Slips To 75%
- Tehran, Baghdad to Meet $20b Trade
- Much Fuss About Rejecting Fishy Vaccine
- Iran Exporting Heavy Water to Eight Countries
- FA Cup 4th & 5th round draw
- Esteghlal escape defeat against Persepolis
- Iran to mend ancient Iranian Taq-e Kasra monument in Iraq
- New warships join Iranian Navy’s southern fleet
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.