Migratory birds have winged their ways to Karun River, southwestern province of Khuzestan, once again this year. The area is hosting various bird species including large white-headed gulls, herons, and cormorants every year with the onset of cold seasons. The birds normally will stay until late April. Over the past few years low precipitation amounts […]
The largest and most abundant river in Iran, Karun starts in deep gorges of Zagros Mountain range and leads towards Khuzestan Plain, southwest of Iran. It is a major water source in the country and a tourist destination. The earlier route for ships, it is now occupied by a couple of bridges, 9 to be […]
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
January 2021 is still far from over yet, the articles about Guyana being the hottest drilling spot in the world.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.