Gunmen attacked the stock exchange in the Pakistani city of Karachi on Monday, killing at least six people — two guards and a policeman, according to police.
A passenger plane belonging to state-run Pakistan International Airlines crashed near the southern port city of Karachi on Friday, killing all 107 passengers and crew, the city's mayor said.
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.