Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has revealed some aspects of proposed Iran's plan to end the decades-long conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
Ali Akbar Velayati, an international adviser to the Leader of the Islamic Revolution, called on Armenia to withdraw its forces from the regions it has occupied in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani told the visiting Armenian MP Vahram Baghdasaryan in Tehran on Monday that Iran is resolute to solve the problem of Karabakh. “Iran will spare no efforts to resolve the Karabakh crisis and we hope the issue be resolved very soon with peace and friendship,” said Ali Larijani, the Speaker of […]
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
- OPEC+ Compliance With Production Cuts Slips To 75%
- Tehran, Baghdad to Meet $20b Trade
- Much Fuss About Rejecting Fishy Vaccine
- Iran Exporting Heavy Water to Eight Countries
- FA Cup 4th & 5th round draw
- Esteghlal escape defeat against Persepolis
- Iran to mend ancient Iranian Taq-e Kasra monument in Iraq
- New warships join Iranian Navy’s southern fleet
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.