Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Wednesday Moscow has been urging Persian Gulf countries to consider a joint security mechanism.
- Persepolis knocked out of 2023/24 AFC Champions League
- Iran offers €20b of investment packages in free trade, special economic zones
- Diplomat denies Israeli, British, U.S. charges against Iran
- Over 130 Iranian women among world’s top 1% most-cited researchers
- Making the seas unsafe for Israel and its supporters
- Africa’s greatest living filmmaker Souleymane Cissé will hold session at Cinéma Vérité
- Tehran hosting 2nd EAEU exclusive exhibition
- Iran’s military chief urges Iraq to take more action against KRG-based militants
- Lessening the blow of climate-related loss and damage
- Tehran, Astana Sign 4 MoUs to Boost Their All-Out Ties
- Iran beaten by Germany at 2023 World Women’s Handball Championship
- Tehran and Riyadh on the path to deepen ties
- Iran ranks 25th among world’s top commercial shipping fleet owners: CIA
- Iran attends WHO consultative sessions on traditional medicine strategy
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.