Nationalist party Sinn Fein won the popular vote in Ireland’s general election, ballot counts revealed Sunday.
Irish nationalists Sinn Fein have surged to the top of an opinion poll five days ahead of an election in Ireland.
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
- OPEC+ Compliance With Production Cuts Slips To 75%
- Tehran, Baghdad to Meet $20b Trade
- Much Fuss About Rejecting Fishy Vaccine
- Iran Exporting Heavy Water to Eight Countries
- FA Cup 4th & 5th round draw
- Esteghlal escape defeat against Persepolis
- Iran to mend ancient Iranian Taq-e Kasra monument in Iraq
- New warships join Iranian Navy’s southern fleet
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.