Several rockets have landed near offices of foreign and Iraqi oil companies in the southern city of Basra, the military says.
- Women shine in scientific research
- First tanks and now jets divide NATO
- Iran Exploring Ways to Broaden Trade With Iraq
- India Again Returns Iran’s Kiwi Cargos
- Gov’t Renews Allegiance to Imam Khomeini Lofty Ideals
- Nationwide ‘family physician’ program to kick off
- Iran crowned champions of 2023 CAFA Women’s Futsal Championship
- Tehran to Hos First Congress of Asia’s Construction Activists on Feb. 23
- Iran Trade Center Activated in Armenia
- Economic Growth Prerequisite of Eliminating Poverty
- Strong quake hits northwest Iran at night, kills 3 and injures hundreds
- Iran Calls for Launching Daily Flights With Kazakhstan
- West Main Supporter of Racism
- Chinese Investments in Iran to Improve
- Majlis Warns of Shocking Response to Europe’s Anti-Tehran Bids
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
Iranian women have proven they can contribute greatly to the advancement of science, as 345 female researchers are on the Highly Cited Researchers list of the world.
After intense pressure from Western allies, Germany finally agreed to send advanced tanks to Ukraine. Now the issue of sending warplanes has divided NATO even further.
Deputy Head of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA) Hossein Selahvarzi says in order to broaden bilateral trade with Iraq, identification of problems in way of trade relations between the two countries and finding solutions is on the agenda.
The family physician program, being implemented in cities with less than 20,000 people, will be implemented across the country in the next Iranian calendar year (starting March 21).
Iran defeated Uzbekistan 5-4 to win the 2023 CAFA Women's Futsal Championship on Monday.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.