Speaking in a funeral procession of the martyred pilot “Birjand Bey-Mohammadi”, held at Iran’s Army Air Force Command Headquarters on Monday.
- Loading, unloading of goods in ports up 7% in 8 months on year
- Iran celebrates self-sufficiency in producing paper for textbooks
- Community-based waste management plans launched
- Tehran says renewed Israeli war on Gaza shows American ‘real face’
- Iran, Turkey target 1m tons of rail freight transport in 2024
- 23th Week of Italian Language Wraps Up in Tehran With Awards Ceremony
- America greenlighting genocide
- Eyes on Sepahan and Persepolis in 2023/24 ACL
- Iran rebuts European claims on Fattah-2 missile development
- Iran elected as OPEC conference alternate president in 2024
- World AIDS Day: let communities lead
- Iranian kurash players win five more medals at world championship
- Iran, Syria discuss expansion of monetary, banking relations
- Iran to celebrate World Soil Day
- Al-Aqsa Storm led to de-Americanization
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
The loading and unloading of goods in the ports of Iran increased by seven percent in the first eight months of the present Iranian calendar year (March 21-November 21), as compared to the same period in the past year, the country’s Ports and Maritime Organization (PMO) announced.
Iran has celebrated a significant accomplishment in achieving self-sufficiency by producing its own paper for the country's textbooks.
Two pilot programs for community-based waste management are being implemented in two villages of Mazandaran province to reduce the accumulation of waste in the Hyrcanian Forests, also known as Caspian Forest.
As the indiscriminate Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip resumed, news agencies from around the world were scrambling to get the first photos from the war zone.
Following Nassaji's early elimination in the AFC Champions League group stage, Iranian football fans now have their eyes on Sepahan and Persepolis.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.