Iran’s homegrown vaccine for influenza is going to hit the market in the next few weeks, the vice president for science and technology said.
A number of vaccines developed in Iran for the novel coronavirus have successfully passed the human trial and are ready for a clinical trial.
Iranian health minister said a homegrown vaccine for the novel coronavirus has successfully passed the initial tests.
- Sport not a ring of hatred
- Black Holes Have a Variety of Table Manners
- Iran’s Support for New government in Lebanon
- Iranian heavy crude oil price rises 6% in March: OPEC
- Hadi: Over 3,600 industrial projects with over 80% progress underway in Iran
- TEDPIX falls 1,300 points on Wednesday
- Annual iron ore concentrate output touches 50m tons
- Commodities worth over $3b exported from East Azarbaijan
- Natanz nuclear facilities to move forward
- Iran opposing foreign interference in region states affairs
- Shutdown of Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant impossible
- Iran Oil Ministry to Invest $80m in Startups
- Annual budget for forest protection doubles
- National health week
- France :3rd Dose of Moderna, Pfizer COVID Vaccines
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.