An official says Iran will not let attacks on its vessels go unanswered after an Iranian oil tanker was hit by two suspicious explosions in the Red Sea early Friday.
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Seyed Abbas Mousavi deplored the Friday attack on an Iranian oil tanker in the Red Sea near Saudi Arabia as “dangerous adventurism” and said a probe into the incident is underway.
The first images of an Iranian oil tanker hit in the Red Sea near Saudi Arabia show that the Friday attack has caused no fire aboard the vessel.
Irannews reports: British-flagged oil tanker Stena Impero is “free to leave,” Iranian officials said Monday, marking the end of a two-month standoff between Tehran and London over the detained vessel. Iran’s government spokesperson, Ali Rabiei, said that the legal process relating to the ship’s seizure had been concluded and it was free to sail on […]
In line with the White House’s anti-Iran policies, US National Security Adviser John Bolton has called for preventing a recently-released Iranian supertanker from delivering its cargo to Turkey.
Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1, formerly called Grace 1, is reportedly sailing towards Mersin, Turkey, while Iran has not disclosed its intended destination yet.
The Iranian supertanker Adrian Darya 1 (formerly known as Grace 1) has set sail from Gibraltar, 45 days after being illegally seized by British naval forces in the international waters.
The head of Iran's Strategic Council on Foreign Relations Kamal Kharrazi said all the country should be ready to confront threats since there is no end to enemies’ plots against Iran.
The US Justice Department has issued a warrant to seize Iranian oil tanker Grace 1, a day after a judge in Gibraltar ordered it to be released.
Gibraltar said on Tuesday it was seeking to de-escalate issues arising over the Iranian-owned oil tanker that was unlawfully seized last month off its coasts.