Iranian benefactors have made cash contributions amounting to 15 trillion rials (about $357 million at the official rate of 42,000 rials) to orphaned children over the last [Iranian calendar] year (March 2020 – March 2021), an increase of 71 percent year on year.
- Iran to leave Tehran for 2021 World Women’s Handball C’ship on Thursday
- Britain seeks ‘urgent’ talks with Europe to tackle Channel migrant crisis
- 20% of homegrown COVID vaccines permitted for export
- No evidence of Omicron reported in Iran
- Divide and Rule Policy
- Iran, China to Launch Joint Free Zones
- Tehran Blasts Washington Support for Israel Nuclear Program
- Israel leaving no stones unturned to stop Vienna talks, UK plays along
- U.S. launches blame game as Vienna talks resume
- Book on Iran theater pioneers published
- Exclusive exhibit of Iranian products kicks off in Damascus
- Iran planning to launch 3 satellites into space
- Mark Esper sues Pentagon for blocking parts of his memoir
- Iran to unveil first marine diesel engine soon
- POGC begins new exploration operation in South Pars field
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Britain's government on Sunday announced plans for its own talks on the Channel migration crisis with European ministers this week as it was frozen out of a crisis meeting in France.
The Ministry of Health has issued a license to export 20 percent of the domestically produced coronavirus vaccines, IRNA reported on Tuesday.
To date, no cases of the new coronavirus strain, which is prevalent in South Africa, have been reported in the country, Health Minister Bahram Einollahi announced on Tuesday.
Secretary of the Free Zones High Council Mr. Saeed Mohammad says Iran and China can launch the joint free zone under the Shanghai Cooperation Summit (SCO) treaty and Iran can also launch a joint zone with Eurasia under the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) treaty.
Iran is going ahead with the launch of three satellites into orbit in line with a national plan to develop the space industry over the last 10 years.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.