A ship from Iran was approaching the Venezuelan port of La Guaira on Sunday with a cargo of food that will supply the South American nation’s first Iranian supermarket.
- China-Syria strategic partnership
- Volleyball expert Sadeghiani hails gold at Hangzhou
- Family system coming to an end in the West
- Iran, Qatar discuss strategies to expand financial, banking relations
- Iran is under inspection 10 times more than other countries, nuclear chief says
- Tehran conference: forge stronger cooperation against sand and dust storms
- Public anger rises over police racism in France
- Exploring the human side of war: Part 1
- Export of agricultural products up 10% in 5 months on year
- Iran compares Netanyahu speech at UN to a “comedy show”
- MHPSS aims to facilitate youth employability
- Iran ready to expand co-op with ISO: ISIRI head
- Azerbaijan, Armenian separatists accept Russian-brokered ceasefire
- Persian Gulf needs homegrown security: Iran’s military chief
- Iran’s top nuclear official arrives in Vienna
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's visit to China has important signs attached to it, the most prominent of which is Beijing providing support for President al-Assad and challenging the United States-led Western attempt to isolate the Syrian government with unilateral sanctions.
Arash Sadeghiani, an expert in Iranian volleyball, believes that the national team's gold medal at the 2022 Asian Games can alleviate pressure.
As the traditional and moral values of the family in the West are collapsing, divorce and many moral problems consequently are increasing in the US and European societies.
The International Conference on Combating Sand and Dust Storms, which was held in Tehran on September 9-10, has called on countries affected by sand and dust storms to forge stronger cooperation in combating the issue of international concern.
No end appears in sight to public anger over ongoing police racism in France along with discriminatory and violent measures against minority groups.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.