– A work by Israeli graphic designer Yossi Lemel has been removed from an international exhibition in Tehran of posters on the theme of drought and water shortage after the organizers discovered his real nationality. He had declared himself a Palestinian in his application for participation in the exhibit, Mohsen Soleimani, the director of the […]
- Foreign Ministry: Sanctions cause Iranians pain
- ICCIMA to Host Iran-Poland Trade Forum on Oct.9
- Iran, Land of Lions and Brave Fighters
- Coal Exports to Pakistan Begin
- Capital Flight Amounts to $45 in Recent 4 Years
- ECO Members Urged to Use their Trade Exchange Potentials
- Hegemony Culture Trying to Prevent Other States From Progress
- Minister highlights developing health diplomacy
- 748 knowledge-based firms exempted from customs duty
- Russian trade delegation in Tehran to discuss expansion of ties
- UK protests after police kill unarmed black man
- India’s Policy Is to Buy Cheap Oil
- President Says Deal Without Guarantees “Meaningless”
- Raisi departs for New York to attend UN General Assembly
- Biotech holds 40% share of pharmaceutical exports
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
A member of Iran-Pakistan Joint Chamber of Commerce says exports of coal from Iran to Pakistan have started, admitting that the barter trade with Pakistan has not been operationalized yet.
Head of Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (TCCIMA) says some $45b of capitals have been taken out of the country in recent four years and it seems the figure to be more than this because considerable part of Iran’s economy is underground.
Head of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (ICCIMA) Mr. Gholam-Hossein Shafei in meeting with the Head of ECO Science Foundation (ECOSF) Mr. Seyed Komail Tayebi urged the ECO (Economic Cooperation Organization) members to use their trade exchange potentials.
Iran has one of the strongest health systems in the region and this opportunity should be used optimally in the field of health diplomacy, Health Minister Bahram Einoullahi has said.
So far, 748 knowledge-based companies have been granted customs duty exemption, according to the Vice Presidency for Science and Technology.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.