Javad Zarif in a tweet on the 40th anniversary of the eight-year imposed war against Iran stressed on Monday those who begin a war don’t end it.
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the Iranian nation has proved throughout the history that it will never surrender to the bullying and pressures of the others, and that is shown in the country's culture of self-sacrifice.
Habib Ahmadzadeh, an Iranian war veteran and now peace activist, has penned a message to Donald Trump which was published in Lobelog on Monday. Here is his article.
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.