TEHRAN – Former Persepolis football team striker Eamon Zayed extended his sympathy to the victims of the powerful earthquake that hit regions in Iran and Iraq Sunday night. “My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Iran affected by the devastating earthquake that has killed and injured so many people. Most devastating earthquake […]
- Tehran among top 100 S&T Cluster Ranking 2023
- China-Syria strategic partnership
- Iranian gymnast Olfati makes history in Asian Games
- Raisi inaugurates major projects during provincial trip to Isfahan
- BRICS can play important role in new global order: Iran parliament speaker
- China-Syria strategic partnership
- Volleyball expert Sadeghiani hails gold at Hangzhou
- Family system coming to an end in the West
- Iran, Qatar discuss strategies to expand financial, banking relations
- Iran is under inspection 10 times more than other countries, nuclear chief says
- Tehran conference: forge stronger cooperation against sand and dust storms
- Public anger rises over police racism in France
- Exploring the human side of war: Part 1
- Export of agricultural products up 10% in 5 months on year
- Iran compares Netanyahu speech at UN to a “comedy show”
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
According to an early release from the 2023 edition of the World Intellectual Property Organization’s (WIPO) Global Innovation Index (GII), Tehran ranks 34th among the top 100 Science and Technology (S&T) clusters in the world.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's visit to China has important signs attached to it, the most prominent of which is Beijing providing support for President al-Assad and challenging the United States-led Western attempt to isolate the Syrian government with unilateral sanctions.
Iranian gymnast Mehdi Olfati wrote his name into the national history books when he won a medal in the 2022 Asian Games.
Arash Sadeghiani, an expert in Iranian volleyball, believes that the national team's gold medal at the 2022 Asian Games can alleviate pressure.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.