Mexican migration authorities say they have expelled 2,300 Honduran refugees who crossed over from Guatemala with a caravan heading to the US.
- Raisi address Russian Duma, says Iran seeks ‘maximum interaction’ with the world
- Iran condemns Lahore deadly blast
- Agricultural, foodstuff exports exceed $3.8b in 9 months
- Iran beat Uzbekistan at CAFA Women’s Futsal Championship 2022
- 13,000 orphans supported by Iranian charities abroad
- CIA malign activities in China revealed
- Italian Embassy Hosts Event on Reading of Iranian Contemporary Short Stories
- Tehran, Bangkok Can Cooperate in Field of Electric Motorcycle
- Iran, Russia, China Hold Joint Naval Drills in Indian Ocean
- UN envoy lauds women’s role in Iran’s socio-economic development
- Ten richest men double fortunes in pandemic
- Slow pace of Vienna talks is due to Western obstinacy
- Iran,Russia to Boost Oil Cooperation
- Moscow Visit Can Be a Turning Point in Iran-Russia Ties
- Russian ambassador: Economic, regional issues will feature high in Raisi-Putin meeting
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
Iranian charities abroad supported 13,000 needy orphans in various provinces during the first six months of the current [Iranian calendar] year (March 21- September 22, 2021), according to the Imam Khomeini Relief Foundation.
China has been in the crosshairs of the United States ever since it achieved a rarely seen economic growth in modern times, something that Washington is working its butt off to stop, or at least slow down.
The Italian Embassy in Tehran held today, at the residence of Ambassador Giuseppe Perrone, a reading event with the Italian magazine “Internazionale” and the Iranian “Na Dastan”. The event featured short stories of Iranian contemporary literature published in the latest issue of Internazionale magazine.
Majid Takht Ravanchi, Iran's Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the United Nations, has attached great importance to the role of women in socio-economic development of the country despite the U.S. sanctions.
Ten richest men double fortunes in pandemic . And that’s while incomes of 99 percent of the rest of humanity has fallen. According to Oxfam, new billionaires made so much money every 26 hours, as inequality contributes to the death of one person every four seconds
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.