Adults and children born with heart defects had a lower-than-expected risk of developing moderate or severe COVID-19 symptoms.
- The brave uprising in Sudan
- WHO praises Iran for controlling malaria
- The U.S., Leader of Economic Terrorism
- ICC Holds Coordination Meeting for Exhibition in Algeria
- Iran Non-Oil Exports to Turkey Fivefold
- Italian Embassy Hosts Domus Design – Tehran 2022
- Iran Prioritizing Close Ties With Neighbors
- Iran-Russia-China coalition could be very painful for the West: ambassador
- Bid Boland Refinery’s outstanding performance a year after its inauguration
- Gun violence epidemic surges in Biden’s first year
- Intl. Conference on Persian Gulf Oceanography underway in Tehran
- Senator Murphy: JCPOA exit was U.S. ‘most dangerous’ decision in 50 years
- Iran’s Exports to India Witnessing 74% Rise This Year
- Expensive Transportation Blamed for Enhancing Exports to Brazil
- Tehran, Tashkent Explore Ways to Boost Cooperation on Customs Affairs
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
A coordination meeting was held between Iran Embassy with Iran Chamber of Cooperatives (ICC) as the operator of Iran’s pavilion in the upcoming international exhibition in Algeria.
Secretary General of Iran-Turkey Joint Chamber of Commerce says that since the beginning of the current Iranian year (March 21, 2021), Iran’s non-oil exports to Turkey have been valued at $4.2b and at the same time imports from Turkey in this period have been around $3.5b while Iran’s non-oil exports to Turkey stood at $800m last year.
The Italian Ambassador to Iran, Giuseppe Perrone, officially inaugurated on Monday a special preview of the exhibit "Domus Design - Tehran 2022", which will open in its full scale on Italian Design Day in mid-March.
Senator Chris Murphy, Democrat of Connecticut, on Sunday described Donald Trump’s withdrawal from the 2015 nuclear deal as one of the “most dangerous” blunders of the United States over the last 50 years.
Expensive transportation is the major obstacle in way of enhancing exports to Brazil, it was claimed during a seminar on Sunday.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.