With the launch of Iran-Russia customs green corridor, Iran’s exports to Russia has increased by 49 percent in the first quarter of this year comparing to the same period last year while at the same time the country’s imports from Russia also have faced 15 percent growth.
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif welcomed Russia's idea of ‘green corridors free of trade wars and sanctions’.
- American guards “whipping” black refugees triggers outrage
- Iranian puppeteers to build “The House of Bernarda Alba”
- Major economic issues explored at TCCIMA board meeting
- Raisi tells UN: Nuclear talks useful only if they lead to lifting all oppressive sanctions on Iran
- President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev: Uzbekistan is ready to develop the mutually beneficial, long-term and multifaceted partnership with all countries of the world
- Shift in Policies and Partners
- Oman Assessing Admission of Iranian Vessels in Its Ports
- Iran to Launch Trade Centers in UAE, Uganda
- Tehran, Rome Eye Cooperation on Energy Transition, Environment
- Martyrs Show Right Way of Success to Young Generation
- Beheshti appointed Oil Minister representative in Iraq affairs
- Ministries must take advantage of SCO membership
- Iran volleyball need to rekindle fans’ interest: coach
- “Lost Whispers in the Distance” explores refugee misery in Europe
- Canada’s election marred by rising Islamophobia
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev: Uzbekistan is ready to develop the mutually beneficial, long-term and multifaceted partnership with all countries of the world
On September 21, 2021, President Shavkat Mirziyoyev made a video message in the High-Level General Debate at the 76th session of the UN General Assembly.
Chairman of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (ICCIMA) says Oman’s government is assessing the admission of Iranian ships in its ports and its approval can have positive effect for easing economic exchanges between Iran and Oman and for using the advantages of free trade zones of the two countries for bilateral trade.
Director General of the Arab and African Bureau of the Trade Promotion Organization of Iran (TPO) Mr. Farzad Piltan says the TPO is to launch trade centers in the UAE and Uganda in line with expansion of the trade market.
Italy and Iran are keen to expand their historical cooperation in some new fields like energy transition and environment which will cement their amicable ties.
Iran’s Oil Minister Javad Owji has for the first time appointed a special representative for petroleum issues involving the neighboring Iraq.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.