Mona Zandi, the director of the acclaimed drama “Friday Evening”, has made a documentary named “Gloomy Moments” that studies Gelmali, a ritual tradition observed in the month of Muharram in Lorestan Province in western Iran. The documentary film premiered at the Rosewood Café in Tehran last Monday during a special ceremony attended by Zandi, actor […]
- Iran on the verge of aging crisis
- Transit of goods via Iranian ports increasing noticeably
- The U.S., Land of Suicide and Frustration
- Iran Exports to Turkey Up by 49%
- Lira Devaluation Is Not in Iran’s Interest
- U.S., UK Accused of Direct Involvement in Recent Riots in Iran
- Where is the meeting place of Iran’s biggest financial trader?
- Iran warns against American threat as it pounds terrorist sites
- Iran second most innovative country in region
- Palestinian child is killed; where is the West’s uproar?
- New York Hosts Informal Ministerial Meeting of CICA, CSTO Council of Foreign Ministers
- Iran Ready to Play Important Part in Supplying Energy to Japan
- Iran Foreign Trade Exceeds $50b Mark in H1 Fiscal Year
- Threats to aquatic life: from waste to illegal fishing
- Iran urges lifting of unilateral sanctions on Syria
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
Over the [Iranian calendar] year 1410 (March 2031-March 2032), the elderly population will reach 13.5 million people, which is 14 percent of the country’s population, and Iran will officially be an old country.
Iran’s exports to Turkey have witnessed 49% increase in 8 months since the beginning of 2022.
A member of Iran-Turkey Joint Chamber of Commerce believes that devaluation of Turkish currency lira is not good for Iran because it causes rise in imports from Turkey and decline in exports to this country.
According to the Global Innovation Index (GII 2022) report, Iran is the second most innovative country in the Central and South Asian region and the third among low-middle income countries.
A seven-year-old Palestinian child has died after running away from Israeli troops who were chasing him until he fell from a high place and the silence of the West speaks volumes.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.