Araqchi: recent decision by AFC to ban Iran teams from hosting their AFC Champions League matches at home is politically motivated.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Golden Pen Awards held without winners for Adult Story, Research
- WHO admires Iran’s blood transfusion measures
- Arrogance in American Style
- Gov’t Awards $7b Oilfield Contract to Domestic Consortium
- President Calls for Strengthening Trade With Regional States
- The period of discussion of constitutional amendments has been extended in Uzbekistan until July 15
- Trump is being damaged by the hearings: professor
- License issued to inject fourth dose of coronavirus vaccine
- Iran continues consultations with India
- Raisi calls anti-Iran IAEA resolution ‘irresponsible’
- 11th Int’l Exhibition of Elevators Opens in Tehran
- Iran, Uzbekistan Ready to Sign Trade Agreements
- $7bn to Be Invested in Azadegan Oilfield Development
- Monthly non-oil trade increases 3%
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
Some mass media and human rights organizations, with reference to unnamed sources, exaggerate various kinds of assumptions and unreliable reports about the events in the city of Nukus of the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
Iran Pen Association organized the 20th edition of its annual Golden Pen Awards on Tuesday evening while no books were winners in the categories of Adult Story and Review and Research.
Iran's blood transfusion measures are admirable and influential in the region, Mikoko Senga, the deputy representative of the World Health Organization in Iran, has said.
The government awarded a major oilfield development contract to a consortium of local banks and petroleum companies.
The term for the nationwide discussion of the draft law, which is planned to amend the Constitution of Uzbekistan, has been extended until July 15, 2022. This decision was made on July 4 at the Plenary Session of the Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Parliament).
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.