Iran is to offer full subsidy on electricity used by millions of households, according to the country’s energy minister.
- Actress Parvaneh Massoumi passes away at 78
- Iran Parliament speaker expresses condolences on martyrdom of Abbas Raad
- Iran among top 10 countries for acute stroke treatment
- Iran’s Maku Free Zone, a connecting link between Asia, Europe
- Iran becomes a member of AHAC board of directors
- Truce Extension?
- Iran’s men’s wheelchair basketball win Best Team Performance
- Iran-Kuwait relations bolstered in Raisi administration, Iran envoy says
- Iran’s crude steel output exceeds 25m tons in 10 months: WSA
- IRCS ready to share experiences in providing services to refugees
- Iranian artists taking part in Wrong Biennale
- International organizations display double standards regarding Israel, says Iran’s nuclear chief
- Annual production of road construction, mining machinery rises 100%
- “Khayyam” satellite captures images of flood-hit areas
- Biden’s sanguinary stance on Gaza runs counter to wishes of most Americans: analyst
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Iranian actress Parvaneh Massoumi passed away at a hospital in Rasht, northern Gilan province on November 27.
Iran’s Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf issued a message on Monday, expressing condolences over the martyrdom of Abbas Mohammad Raad, the son of Hezbollah parliament leader Mohammed Raad.
As Iran’s largest free zone, Maku stands at the juncture between Asia and Europe and has great potential to become a hub for exporting agricultural and foodstuff products from east to west.
With the temporary truce in the Israeli-Gaza war nearing its end, efforts are underway to turn it into a long-term ceasefire.
Iran’s men’s wheelchair basketball team were chosen for the Best Team Performance at the Asian Paralympic Committee's award ceremony in Riyadh on Saturday.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.