The Starship SN4 prototype, built by Elon Musk’s SpaceX company for interplanetary flights, has blown up after an engine test in Texas.
- ICC Elected as Member of Board of Directors of ICA-AP
- Secrets of Italian Cuisine Unveiled in Tehran
- Iran, Syria Seek to Launch Joint Bank
- Europeans’ Lack of Initiative Drags Down Vienna Talks
- Iran, UN working to map out new partnership on sustainable development
- Barbados ditches British monarchy
- Media hype casts doubt on the West’s seriousness about Vienna talks
- Energy Ministry Only Wants Cash Not Goods From Iraq
- Gov’t Seeks Next Year Budget Without Deficit, Inflation
- Iran to leave Tehran for 2021 World Women’s Handball C’ship on Thursday
- Britain seeks ‘urgent’ talks with Europe to tackle Channel migrant crisis
- 20% of homegrown COVID vaccines permitted for export
- No evidence of Omicron reported in Iran
- Divide and Rule Policy
- Iran, China to Launch Joint Free Zones
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
The Espinas Palace Hotel in Tehran hosted the kick-off event of the sixth edition of the Week of Italian Cuisine in the World, organized by the Italian Embassy in Tehran in collaboration with the Italian Trade Agency’s (ITA) Office.
Iran and Syria are pondering to launch a joint bank to overcome their banking problems in their bilateral trade.
The United Nations and the Iranian government are going to map out a new partnership on sustainable development for the next five years, UN Iran Resident Coordinator, Stefan Priesner, has said.
After a while of deliberating, prolonging the move and marking the date on the calendar, Barbados has officially removed Britain’s Queen Elizabeth as the head of state and become a republic.
After a months-long hiatus, Iranian and Western negotiators ultimately met in the same room but much of the work does not seem to be done in the room. Instead, the Western negotiators seem to prefer forging ahead with media hyperbole.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.