Iranian black comedy ‘Cinema Donkey’, directed by Shahed Ahmadlou, will be screened at the 2019 Marché du Film of Cannes Film Festival in France.
Two Iranian films won awards at the 17th edition of the Dhaka International Film Festival in Bangladesh, the organizers announced on Friday. Puya Badkubeh was named best director for acclaimed movie “Dressage”, while “Return” by Shahriar Purseyyedan won the award for best short spiritual film. “Dressage” tells the story of Golsa and her friends who […]
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.