Mohammad Javad Zarif offered condolences over the death of Emir of Kuwait, praising the late leader of the Persian Gulf Arab country for his moderate policies.
- Russian ambassador: Economic, regional issues will feature high in Raisi-Putin meeting
- Bank loans to economic sectors increase over 59%
- Iran can be a partner of choice for Arab allies of U.S.
- Crimes Against Yemenis Go On
- Iranian, Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Ink MoU for Establishing Arbitration Center
- 2 Brazilian Banks Cooperating With Iranian Traders
- Iran’s Export to ECO Member States Up 52%
- U.S. not following any diplomatic ethics: Pakistani analyst
- Iranian, Iraqi chambers of commerce explore co-op during joint trade conference
- Iran-Russia, closer than ever
- UK provides £1m through WFP to support refugees in Iran
- Belgian Companies Ready for Participation in Construction Projects in Iran
- Brazil Keen to Buy Urea, Petrochemical Products From Iran
- 3 Iranian Diplomats in Saudi Arabia to Take Up OIC Posts
- Labor Ministry allots $18m to support nanotech companies
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
With the U.S. withdrawing militarily from the region, Iran is best positioned to become the fulcrum of any security cooperation between the countries of the West Asia region.
The Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce hosted a Joint Economic and Trade Conference for the Iranian and Iraqi chambers of commerce on Monday, in which the two sides signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for establishing an arbitration center for resolving business conflicts.
Head of Iran-Brazil Joint Chamber of Commerce Seyed Fakhreddin Amerian says two Brazilian banks accept the forex of Iranian goods via intermediary banks but the chamber is after setting up a fund in Brazil for the channeling of the forex resulted from exports and imports.
According to the Russian state TV, President Vladimir Putin will receive his Iranian counterpart Seyyed Ebrahim Raisi in the coming week.
The United Kingdom has made its first-ever contribution equaling £1 million to the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) in support of vulnerable Afghan refugees in Iran.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.