An official from Iranian Ministry of Justice announced on Saturday that Thailand has handed over 11 of Iranian convicts to the Islamic Republic.
- Zionists threats, out of desperation
- ‘constructive’ plan for nuclear talks
- Defense Ministry unveils indigenous weapons
- Velayati receives Putin’s message
- JCPOA subject to lifting of sanctions by US
- Trio of Persian Gulf Islands Are “integral” Part of Iran
- Central Banks Urged to Boost Barter Trade Between Iran and Armenia
- Oil extends gains on OPEC+ supply restraint
- Gharibabadi highlights Tel Aviv accountability in terrorist attack on late Iranian scientist
- Russia, Turkey Want to Salvage Iran Nuclear Deal
- Alamian brothers win bronze at WTT Contender Series
- Nasrallah praises Leader’s condolence for Sheikh Ahmad al-Zein
- Iran warns Israeli regime of any miscalculated move
- Return to the JCPOA Is Not Enough
- Tehran Calls for Promotion of Intra-ECO Trade
A contract for the design and manufacture of consumer catalysts for ammonia units was signed between Sarv Oil and Gas Company and Hengam Petrochemical Company.
Carbon capture technology has been around for decades and is used to strip carbon out of factory emissions as well as remove carbon that’s already in the air.
The melting of ice across the planet is accelerating at a record rate, with the melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets speeding up the fastest, research has found.
The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in the Arctic Ocean, Unexpected Finding With Big Implications. High tides may even counter the potential threat of submarine methane release from the warming Arctic.
The planet is facing a “ghastly future of mass extinction, declining health and climate-disruption upheavals” that threaten human survival because of ignorance and inaction.
Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier-General Amir Hatami said on Sunday that the Zionists have had to build a wall around themselves and their occasional threats against Iran are out of desperation.
The announcement comes after European diplomatic sources said Tehran recently gave encouraging signs about opening informal talks over the nuclear deal.
Ali Akbar Velayati, the advisor to the Supreme Leader received the Russian Ambassador to deliver a message from Russian President Vladimir Putin for Iran Supreme Leader.
Oil prices rose early on Friday, adding to big gains overnight after OPEC and its allies agreed to not increase supply in April as they await a more solid recovery in demand from the coronavirus pandemic.
Iran's Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the Vienna-based International Organizations Kazem Gharibabadi highlighted accountability of the Israeli regime in a terrorist attack on late Iranian scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, citing evidence for Tel Aviv “inhuman crime”.
An Iranian student became the champion and the Iranian team became the runner-up in the 2020 Asian University Chess Championship-Boys, which was held online.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.
A research team led by Professor Hee-Tak Kim from the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering has developed water-based zinc/bromine redox flow batteries (ZBBs).
President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that while there are no red coronavirus zones in the country anymore, the battle to contain the pandemic should continue with utmost cooperation between authorities and people.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei congratulated the Christians of Iran and the world on the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ (PBUH).