Russians have overwhelmingly backed constitutional reforms that will allow President Vladimir Putin to extend his rule, the Central Elections Commission said Thursday.
- Iran volleyball beat Nepal: Asiad 2022
- Azerbaijan, Armenian separatists accept Russian-brokered ceasefire
- Iran’s leadership in combating SDSs is promising: ESCAP official
- Iranian trade center starts activity in Jeddah
- U.S. slaps fresh sanctions against Iranian drones, military aircraft
- Interaction of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the UN
- Al Nassr victorious over 10-man Persepolis: 2023/24 ACL
- American taxpayers funding Ukraine war
- ICCIMA calls for establishing new monetary mechanisms with Bulgaria
- Iran, Turkey to boost technological co-op
- Freed Iranian prisoners: U.S. charges were “baseless”
- Iran interested in effective presence in ESCAP
- DPRK, Russia defiant in face of US aggression
- ICRC, IRCS welcome inking co-op MOU
- Scientific journals expected not to mix medical issues with politics
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Iran’s men volleyball team defeated Nepal in 3-0 (25-9, 25-15, 25-13) in Pool B of the 2022 Asian Games on Wednesday.
Armenian-backed separatist forces in Azerbaijan's breakaway flashpoint region of Nagorno-Karabakh agreed to a Russian-brokered ceasefire on Wednesday.
Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, head of the United Nations Economic and Social Council for Asia and Pacific (ESCAP), has said that Iran's guidance and leadership in dealing with the global phenomenon of sand and dust storms (SDSs) is promising.
In recent years, Uzbekistan, while implementing a fundamentally new proactive foreign policy strategy, has paid special attention to building practical cooperation with international organizations. One of the priority directions in this regard is the development and strengthening of multifaceted cooperation with the United Nations (UN) and its specialized structures.
Al Nassr marked Cristiano Ronaldo’s debut in the AFC Champions League with a 2-0 away victory against Persepolis here at the Azadi Stadium in Group E of the 2023/24 edition on Tuesday.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.